Re: [ice-dev] Removing unused plugins

I just wanted to let you know that my main concern for the next release is the VisIt connection. We have a bug up on Github about the VisIt connection between the latest in ICE and the latest from the visit_java_client - it appears we can’t create connections with these latest bundles. Not sure if this is on us or Hari, Robert is looking into it.

Alex