Re: [henshin-user] Getting Started and Download Site

Hi all,

Thanks to Stefan and Matthias for quickly spotting and fixing the
dependency issue!

Regarding the website issue, it appears that eclipse.org stopped its
support for custom web pages for projects, such as those we had for the
"getting started" and the download sites.
My suggested solution would be to migrate the old web pages (I still have
a static snapshot) to our wiki on Eclipse.org, which is still up.
I will look into this over the next few weeks, potentially in March, when
I'm back from my parental leave.

Best regards,
Daniel