Re: [henshin-user] Getting Started and Download Site

Thinking about it, for good reasons Daniel is not available at the moment.
Looking at the nightly build I realize that there might have been an error in substituting version numbers.

I am quite confident, that changing the version of "org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui" to 1.9.0 in "features/org.eclipse.emf.henshin.sdk/feature.xml" was not intended.
Since I am not a registered committer, maybe Matthias Tichy or Stefan Schulz can check if reverting the version number fixes the build?

Best wishes,
Stefan