Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish support for JPMS

Hi,

it is already in progress (see glassfish-jul-extension), but there are some external dependencies which have to be changed first, so the change is quite slow as we try to help those projects too.
Btw JPMS is not a 1:1 replacement of OSGI, but the truth is that I am not sure if OSGi will stay in GlassFish forever.
First target we have in OmniFish is to help GlassFish to be reliable production-ready system with good diagnostic and with a good performance at least.
--
David Matejcek | OmniFish
david.matejcek@xxxxxxxxxxx