Re: [glassfish-dev] Status of GF7

> We need to release GlassFish 7.0.0 from 7.0.0-M8 which was approved by the specification committee. Is there any extra work left for that?

1. shoal has to be released (currently staged version 3.0.0-M1 depends
on unreleased grizzly 4.0.0-M1) and GF should upgrade to new one
2. exousia (2.1.) could be promoted to central
3. jakarta.mvc has to be released -
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.mvc/reviews/2.1-release-review
- at this moment review is ongoing
4. krazo (3.0.0) could be promoted to central

--
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#ip-other-projects:

--
Piotrek