Re: [glassfish-dev] 3rd party dependencies

For those wondering what a CQ is, see https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#ip-cq about adding additional dependencies to an Eclipse Project.  If I understand the description, committers *should* exclude adding third party content (I assume they mean for a pull request) until the CQ team (EMO) has approved the initial "checkin" has been approved, which means you can add the third party content while the CQ team continues to investigate the CQ request.

Project committers should have permissions to create the Checking Questionnaire request via the https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/cq/create link (just look for the "Create Contribution Questionaire" on right side of screen after logging in.

Sorry for the interruption! :)

Scott