Re: [glassfish-dev] [External] : Re: Start CCR for Eclipse GlassFish 6.1?

Thank you Gurkan Erdogdu for approving and merging my PR. I have submitted Jakartaee-platform #337 and #338 to cover Eclipse GlassFish 6, on Jakarta EE 9.1 with JDK 8. I plan to file the compatibility logo / certification page issue this time next week.

Cheers,

-- Ed