[glassfish-dev] Start CCR for Eclipse GlassFish 6.1?

(Now that the Eclipse GlassFish site is building again ...)

I would like to file compatibility certification requests (CCRs) for Jakarta EE 9.1, running JDK11 with Eclipse GlassFish 6.1 tomorrow. In order to do that, I need a review and merge (I can do the merge, or the reviewer can) on my latest PR that adds the various TCK certifications result pages to the Eclipse GlassFish web-site (glassfish.org).

I intend to file two Jakarta EE 9.1 Platform CCRs -- one for each of GlassFish 6.1 and GlassFish Web Profile 6.1.

These will point, respectively to the corresponding 6.1 RC1 TCK Results pages in the above mentioned PR (certifications/jakarta-platform/9.1/TCK-Results-6.1-RC1, and certifications/jakarta-web-profile/9.1/TCK-Results-6.1-RC1)

The other question is -- does anyone have concerns or are there any blockers that would prevent me from filing these CCRs? Please reply if there are any concerns. Otherwise, I think we'd like to have these filed so that we can include Eclipse GlassFish 6.1 RC1 on the 9.1 Platform ballot.

-- Ed

Back to the top