[glassfish-dev] Jakarta Authorization standalone implementation based on GF code

Hi,

I proposed a new project for a standalone implementation of Jakarta Authorization.

I created an existing implementation of this using code from GlassFish and my own code to make it into a reusable and standalone project.

Eventually this project should be Jakarta Authorization certified, When it does, GlassFish can use this as a dependency, just like GF uses e.g. Soteria and recently WaSP.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top