Re: [glassfish-dev] [External] : Re: Where, if, to include javax.xml.bind API?

Hi Steve,

On 3/16/21, 10:18 AM, "glassfish-dev on behalf of Steve Millidge (Payara)" <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Lukas,

    (1) isn't in place although maybe you can run the jar through transformer and publish it in new maven coordinates or in one of your jars as part of the metro project?

this would be the best but it's not something I'm able to do in few hours :-(

    (3) is better than the others if (1) isn't possible.

I took this path and you can expect PR updating Metro to 3.0.1-b01 when I wake up (finally!)

    Has there been any upstream work on moving to Jakarta?

I've already submitted PR to Santuario long time ago (and updated it today) but it does not look like they will accept it anytime soon.

thanks,
--lukas

    Steve