Re: [glassfish-dev] Future of Admin Console for GF 5 and GF6

Here is the updated pull request, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pull/23039
Is anybody check and merge this into 5.1.0-BRANCH?
Regards.
Gurkan

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:26 AM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gurkan,

Please ensure that you have signed the ECA and remember to signoff the commits with the email registered to your Eclipse account.

Ivar

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:06 AM Gurkan Erdogdu <cgurkanerdogdu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:25 AM sawamura.hiroki@xxxxxxxxxxx <sawamura.hiroki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

> I did update some of them and it is working well in my local environment.
That sounds great for us! Could you make a pull request?

> I think those also needs to be updated for 6.x.x branch.
In the near future (e.g. v6.1) we'll need to review the antiquated admin console, but for v6.0, I think we should focus on changing the namespace first.
So if there is a way to avoid errors in the admin console as it is, I would like to adopt that.

- Hiroki