JSR109-impl also depended on Grizzly, which still used javax.*. In the fragment I posted above "setServletInstance" is from Grizzly.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 7:25 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK but all Jakarta apis in jakarta namespace should be incorporated so this can probably be tracked down and removed now. EJB container has been jakarta'd

-----Original Message-----
From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Lukas Jungmann
Sent: 12 May 2020 18:17
To: glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Removing Jakarta Enterprise Web Services, JSR 109 from GlassFish or not?

On 5/12/20 6:57 PM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:
> Not sure how we missed that one.

.... jsr109-impl (for now) requires javax.servlet[1] as well as jakarta.servlet to build to avoid having broken build. I don't recall details right now but I think there was some call from ejb container to
jsr109 which was passing some httpsession or something like that...

--lukas

[1]:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/appserver/webservices/jsr109-impl/pom.xml#L109