Re: [glassfish-dev] Testing Glassfish?

Hi,

Results will appear on the screen (in your console), in a result folder and in various other places. It's unfortunately not the cleanest of all test runners. Also be aware that after each test the workspace is "dirty", which can lead to some surprises. To prevent this either delete the entire workspace every time or use a git reset in the test folder. It's not super user-friendly at the moment.

Failures are very hard to debug, as the code is in fairly custom "projects" that's tied together by ant. Meaning, an IDE would not recognise any projects or code even. If I really, really have to debug something I usually assemble the code myself into a regular war project, deploy that separately and debug that.

Kind regards,
Arjan