Re: [glassfish-dev] Testing Glassfish?

Thanks, Arjan.

Where do I look for the results? And how do I debug any failures?

Thanks,
Russ

On Apr 13, 2020, at 2:37 PM, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We have a number of build-in tests, they are described in the Jenkinsfile in the root of the repo. Essentially you run them by:

init:

export WORKSPACE=`pwd`
export S1AS_HOME = "${WORKSPACE}/glassfish6/glassfish"
export APS_HOME = "${WORKSPACE}/appserver/tests/appserv-tests"
export TEST_RUN_LOG = "${WORKSPACE}/tests-run.log"

build:

bash -xe ./gfbuild.sh build_re_dev

and then running tests:

./appserver/tests/gftest.sh run_test [name of test], e.g. ./appserver/tests/gftest.sh run_test deployment_all

You could also try to setup Jenkins and a Kubernetes cluster locally and run the Jenkinsfile, but that's a bit more complicated.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Arjan