[glassfish-dev] (no subject)

Cause of an unhandled exception using Oracle Apex deployed under Tomcat, we switched back to Glassfish 5.0.1. (we used it before)

Everything works fine under MS IE and IE Edgde. But when we use MS Edge Chromium (beta) or GG Chrome on some Apex page we get the following error, which didnt occur under Tomcat:

So tried to find a workaround, v=calling some cors.jar e=and defining filter in web.xml but no luck

Cant find instruction on Internet

Any suggestions would be nic

Provincie Zeeland

Afdeling Informatie & Automatisering

Derk Korpershoek
Senior DBA, Technisch applicatiebeheerder

Telefoonnummer:

+31 118 631682

Telefoonnummer mobiel

+31 6 25726678