[geowave-dev] Accumulo table namespaces

Hello,

I'm trying to configure GeoWave to use accumulo table namespace so that I can use classloader isolation (as described in your docs: http://ngageoint.github.io/geowave/documentation.html#accumulo-configuration).

I built the GeoWave jars locally using the 0.8.9 tag and the following args: -Daccumulo.version=1.6.3 -Dhadoop.version=2.4.0 -Dgeotools.version=12.4 -Dgeoserver.version=2.6.4

I'm using the GeoTools api, creating a data store using the following map:

    ZookeeperServers -> ...
    InstanceName -> ...
    UserName -> root
    Password -> ...
    Namespace -> geowave
    namespace -> geowave
    Lock Management -> memory
    Authorization Management Provider -> empty

(I included namespace both upper and lower as there seem to be two different parameters, but I tried with just the upper case one (as it's required) with the same results).

When I create a data store, the table that shows up is 'geowave_GEOWAVE_METADATA', which you will note is in the default table namespace, and not the one that I have configured in Accumulo. Thus, ingesting data fails due to the GeoWave iterators not being available.

Can anyone point out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Emilio

Back to the top