[geowave-dev] No results with cqlfilter

Hello,
I wrote a query which works fine with the following method:
datastore.query(INDEX, query, queryOptions);
When adding some cql-constraints the query also runs successfully using
the following method:
datastore.query(adapter, INDEX, query, eventFilter, Integer.MAX_VALUE);
But my result file is empty! I know that there have to be at least 3
results.
Version: 0.89-Snapshot.

Here is a code snippet for defining a filter and the adapter:

FilterFactory2 ff = CommonFactoryFinder.getFilterFactory2();
         Filter eventFilter = ff.equal(
                 ff.property("EventBaseCode"),
                 ff.literal("018"),
                 false);

FeatureDataAdapter adapter = (FeatureDataAdapter)
adapterStore.getAdapter(new ByteArrayId(
                 "geowave-gdelt"));

The property "EventBaseCode" and my adapter "geowave-gdelt" exists.
What could be the problem?
Is there another method for executing a query using a cqlfilter?

Best regards,
Marcel Jacob.

Back to the top