Re: [gemoc-dev] saving/restoring model state based on K3

Le 10/10/2018 à 08:28, Julien DeAntoni a écrit :
On 10/9/18 5:25 PM, Didier Vojtisek wrote:
Hi  Julien
1/ your helpers generator looks interresting :-)

maybe we can think about how to improve it by making a version that is a little bit higher lever and allows only emf related objects instead of object

using "object" looks correct here since K3 allow to use any objects but maybe we should find a way to restrict to objects that can be serialized by emf as I'm not sure the traceability feature (for the timeline) is able to deal with non emf objects...
Yes, I did not restrict to be sure to allow non EMF RTD but it could be discussed. It at least need to de Serializable but I did not find a way to make it clean...

actually, we can discuss about finding a way to restrict that directly on the K3 side (or raise warnings) or have 2 accessor apis, one that allows to return everything in an unsafe way (whatever it means) and a second one that filter only EMF RTD (and basic data type such as integer/string)

but you're right I've no clue right now about how to make it clean ...

--
Didier Vojtisek
SED Rennes - DiverSE Team

Back to the top