Re: [gemoc-dev] saving/restoring model state based on K3

I agree too, but the only currently working way to keep the metamodel without RTD is to use Melange. If you don't use it, a lot of the feature will be missing :-(

in latest version,  role of Melange in GEMOC has been decreased to only a small subset:
from a clean dsl + K3, it generates a new dsl with the RTD and operations
but I agree in this scenario the language designer has to know if he/she is working on the base dsl or on the executable one especially when designing the sirius editor+animator+debug highlighter.
The official example "LegacyFSM" does that (btw there's an open issue waiting for suggestions to rename this example ;-) ))

best regards
Didier