Re: [gef-dev] Re-license GEF Classic from EPL-1.0 to EPL-2.0

If you just want to go from EPL1 > EPL2 you can do so, see here:

https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php#h.tci84nlsqpgw

If you want to go to EPL1 > EPL2+Secondary then you need agreement from all committer:

https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php#h.cktcxkzh8ks4