Re: [etrice-dev] problem with standard headers

Hi Peter,

we have lots to do right now to prepare our demos for the Embedded World trade fair next week.
I will look into these problems as soon as I find some time, probably not before 10 days from now.

Just a short note: I observed the problems on my local Win7 64 bit machine. On Hudson I haven't enabled the C++ test yet.
The version I'm using is MinGW 0.3-alpha-1.

Regards,
Henrik