Re: [etrice-dev] problem with standard headers

Hi all,
in Order to debug the issue, I have made a fresh install of eclipse and cloned the etrice git repository on a Windows7 machine. Unfortunately I cannot run the generator tests for cpp ( nor or C or JAVA ). The ant script stops where the generator.xxx\Main.java class should be loaded with a failure.

My setup:
Eclipse Juno 32-bit, Modeling Edition
Xtext,Xtend 2.3.1
Graphiti 0.9.1
CDT 8.1.1
JDK_1_6-39
ETRICE_C_RUNTIME;ETRICE_CPP_RUNTIME;ETRICE_TARGET_PLATFORM variables set

Did I miss anything in the installation instructions?
Any idea?

- Peter