[etrice-dev] switch to Juno done

Hi developers,

I switched the main branch to the Juno release of Eclipse.
I don't use a target platform.
Please start from a Juno modeling package distribution for your OS/Arch and install Xtext 2.3 and Graphiti 0.9 on top of that.

In case you have any questions don't hesitate to post them to this list.

-Henrik

Note: for those working on the juno branch of our repository: I inadvertently merged the master branch to juno (due to a wrong push spec).
So juno received all the changes I've done in the last weeks (including e.g. RefinedTransitions).
I would recommend to  abandon the juno branch now and switch to master since they are essentially the same now.
--

Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert

mailto:hrr@xxxxxxxxx
+49-7551-831365