[etrice-dev] release planning and transition to Juno

Hi eTrice developers,

in our committer meeting last Monday we decided to switch to the Juno platform and to use the current versions of Xtext (2.3) and Graphiti (0.9).
This was already tested on the juno branch of our repository and will be done today.

For the upcoming release 0.2 we have the following work items:
  • Henrik Rentz-Reichert: migration to Juno
  • Thomas Jung: Update our tutorials. The new C generator will be introduced but the tutorials will be target language neutral as far as possible.
  • Thomas Schuetz: the java integration tests will be migrated to etUnit, further tests will be added by all of us

Volunteers, please contact us if you are interested in helping.

For the 0.3 release we plan to integrate our student's (GSoC and other) work.

Also we would like to replace textile with LaTex as documentation language.
Further we would like to begin with target debugging support (message log for sequence diagrams first, later state machine animation).

-Henrik

Back to the top