De : esf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:esf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Jonathan DUMONT
Envoyé : jeudi 12 mars 2015 21:46
À : esf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [esf-dev] Update copyright tool

Hi all,

Juste to keep a trace of our discussion about a 'Copyright tool'.

I tried to used the Copyright tool plugin available from Eclipse Releng :
  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/How_to_Use_Eclipse_Copyright_Tool

The problem is that is doesn't work on a projet linked to SVN. It fails with this error :
  "Copyright adapter could not be found for org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnature"

So to be able to update the Copyright massively at the beginning of our project, I have finally used the plugin Copyright Wizard. A packaged version is available in this thread :  https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/796282/

If you have any other solution, I'm interested !

Regards,

Jonathan

Back to the top