Re: [equinox-dev] Can I get the latest equinox dependencies from a Maven Repo

Hi Raymond,

>>There is a significant back story to why this is not done. I barely feel qualified to talk about it at all.
>>However, suffice it to say that "it's complicated".
That is unfortunate :( But anyway thanks a lot for the quick response :)

Best Regards
/Thusitha

There is a significant back story to why this is not done. I barely feel qualified to talk about it at all.

However, suffice it to say that "it's complicated".

- Ray

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithathilina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Raymond

>>They are not :(
Thanks for your quick response.
Could I know whether will you guys update the latest versions to a maven repo in recent future?
(I think if you guys can do that, it would be really helpful for lot of developers ;) )

Thanks
Best Regards
/Thusitha

They are not :(