Re: [equinox-dev] Can I get the latest equinox dependencies from a Maven Repo

They are not :(

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne <thusithathilina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We are using equinox heavily on one of our OSGi project. At the moment I've downloaded the Luna SDK and installed those latest bundles locally and using them.

It would be really great if we can get them through a maven repo.
Are these bundles available on a Maven Repo?

Thanks
Best Regards