Re: [equinox-dev] Restricting access to equinox console?

I assume by 'from' you mean the client's IP address.  That is not currently possible to limit.  You can limit the IP address the telnet server listens on.  For example, it is common to only bind to the localhost to prevent external telnet access by specifying the host along with the port for the console option.  For example: localhost:8023

Tom

From:        <martin.heitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/17/2014 08:36 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Restricting access to equinox console?
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'd like to configure the equinox console to only allow access from a certain IP address.

I was searching in the command line options but was not able to find something like that. Probably I was only searching for the wrong keywords…

Is it possible at all to limit the access?

Thanks for any help,
  Mattin

P.S. I am using not the latest version, but org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.1.v20120830-144521.jar.