[equinox-dev] Restricting access to equinox console?

Hi,

I'd like to configure the equinox console to only allow access from a certain IP address.

I was searching in the command line options but was not able to find something like that. Probably I was only searching for the wrong keywords…

Is it possible at all to limit the access?

Thanks for any help,

  Mattin

P.S. I am using not the latest version, but org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.1.v20120830-144521.jar.

Back to the top