From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Lindberg
Sent: 24 June 2008 00:59
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] P2 touchpoint instructions doc

:)
That means that it is not possible to have a parameter value that
includes a comma ','  - the parser will then think it delimits the
value. Which is fine for now for paths, filenames, artifact keys and
such, but perhaps not for some future touchpoints and actions.
Is there some particular reason for using the current format and not
have actions as classes read/written to XML?

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx