Re: [equinox-dev] P2 touchpoint instructions doc

:)
That means that it is not possible to have a parameter value that includes a comma ',' - the parser will then think it delimits the value. Which is fine for now for paths, filenames, artifact keys and such, but perhaps not for some future touchpoints and actions. Is there some particular reason for using the current format and not have actions as classes read/written to XML?

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx