Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] ECF discovery of artifact and metadata repos

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:

but it would be desirable to have a UI with less detail, that only shows meta-data and artifact repos rather than all services...and doesn't show all the details of the service properties as the ECF discovery view does.

Hi,

do we really need a separate UI or could we achieve the same by adding pre-configured viewer filters to the UI?

I agree with you...having a pre-configured viewer filter would be the way to go for the ECF service discovery view. We can just add this ourselves (ECF team).

But for the provisioning admin ui, I think any UI integration needs the opinion of whoever is responsible for the Admin UI...i.e. I'm not sure the Admin UI really needs/wants a separate view to discover meta-data and artifact repos...although OTOH, if it did use the ECF discovery view (s) it would make it very simple/easy/quick to add.

Scott

Back to the top