[equinox-dev] Fw: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse on IRC

It could be a great venue for informal discussions about equinox.

PaScaL
----- Forwarded by Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM on 02/23/2006 08:49 AM -----
Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2006 06:56 PM

Please respond to
dpollock and "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Eclipse on IRC

This is just a note to try to encourage Eclipse committers to use IRC.  It's
an excellent public forum -- both for helping users and for getting to know
other committers.  We're on Freenode (irc.freenode.net) and we maintain the
following channels:
   #eclipse - questions from plug-in developers and users
   #eclipse-dev - Eclipse committer discussion and socializing
   #eclipse-commits - lists all commits as they come in (cia.navi.cx)

We are also now registered as a group with Freenode.  If you would like a
"developer cloak" (i.e., identifies you as a committer, masks your hostname),
please contact me on IRC.  My nick is desudation.

cheers,
d.

P.S.  Logs for #eclipse can be found at http://echelog.matzon.dk/?eclipse