Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Until and unless a new composite is provided the upgrade feature won't be available

> On 24 Nov 2020, at 20:38, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... just put them in your project repo is fine. Then have a CI job copy them to the download server in the right place.

Done.

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/releases/6.0/

What's next?

And what is the relationship between this composite site and the existing non-composite p2 update sites (/updates/v6 and /updates/v6-test)?

Where will the link to the composite site be included, and who will use it?

Currently the link to the non-composite site (/updates/v6) is included in all project features p2.inf files, and here go users when upgrading the project.

We still have time to change this, if needed.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top