Re: [embed-cdt-dev] 2020-12 release schedule

> On 15 Nov 2020, at 17:11, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I prefer updating the existing ones, exactly to avoid having to explain the same things again and again.

Using a script, I split the repo content into several zip archives and I uploaded them to existing CQs.

I guess I covered all actions points on my list, if there is anything else that I have to do, please let me know.

As it looks like, it is not at all easy to make a release. The administrative effort might be comparable to the effort to improve the plug-ins... :-(

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top