Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Renaming features without breaking compatibility?

I can imagine such a spell from p2 dark magic arsenal, but I'm not sure if it does exist

I'm thinking about introducing the new feature between the existing feature and its bundles:

ilg.gnumcueclipse.*.feature
    org.eclipse.embedcdt.*.feature
        bundles

If we will install both old and new features in "root" mode, we will be able to remove the old features on the next step.

What kind of scenario do you have in mind as an "update path"? The scenario can be different for "users" and "integrators", it may require too much effort to support "integrators"

Regards,
AF