Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Embedded CDT and SimRel

The requirement is listed hereĀ https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#How_to_announce_your_participation

Liviu and I have been discussing offline SimRel - I have been showing Liviu the various repos and processes so that we can proceed.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders