Re: [embed-cdt-dev] EPP

The new 2020-03 packages were published at

https://download.eclipse.org/embed-cdt/packages/2020-03/

So all Jenkins scripts are now in place and apparently fully functional. :-)

Apart from some more tests with the new binaries, on my TODO list remained only some possible customisations.

I already disable the toolbar, and I have a few more details to check, like enabling the GDB trace console.

Jonah & all, if you are aware of other possible customisations, please let me know.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top