Re: [embed-cdt-dev] GNU MCU Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers 2019-12 20200115

> On 15 Jan 2020, at 22:31, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... Of course nothing stops the embed-cdt project from having its own release until it is synchronized to the Eclipse quarterly release schedule.

Right, that's probably a more realistic approach.

What I actually tried to say is that we'll have some time until 2020-03 is out to fix all legal details, move the repositories, etc.

The next release will be v5.1.1, and we'll pack it with 2020-03.

For now, the EPP is nothing more than CDT + plug-ins, but I would like to add some customisations.

I'm not very comfortable with maven, but hopefully with Alexander's help we'll sort this out too.

> It would probably be a good time to raise the idea of a new EPP package on epp-dev. (Slight complication is that the EPP project lead resigned this week.)

Yes, I noticed.

How about Alexander taking over?

Regards,

Liviu