Re: [ee4j-community] Fwd: Jakarta Logo Submissions-extended 1 day

Hi,

My humble submission. I tried uploading it to the wiki page, but it doesn't seem to appear. Maybe it just needs more time though.

The rationale is a happy person (developer), and emphasising the human touch.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 9:15 PM, Ben Evans <benjamin.john.evans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wadler's Law 2018: Cute Animal Edition