Re: [ee4j-community] Oracle Java EE8 Issue Tracker Abandonment

It looks like it’s an error in a title on JCP web site. I’ll contact them to get it fixed. JPA 2.2 is released as part of Java EE 8. See here (title is correct here):

— Dmitry

On 3 Dec 2017, at 22:46, Alexander Salvanos <salvanos@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mike, Hello Reza,

I followed the link Reza showed up and it is a good help.
But still I am missing the well structured overview Oracle had on http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaee/tech/index.html,
which groups the technolgies in Web, Enterprise, Web Services, Managment and Security and Java EE Related.
I did find under "Upcoming Reviews" the project "Eclipse Yasson Move Eclipse Yasson and EclipseLink to EE4J".
But it would be nice, if the related specs and technologies could be seen in a structured overview.

Buy the way, I found a mistake on Oracle's site, that states that the JPA Specification is on version JPA 2.2, although it is actually JPA 2.1.
whome have I to call for the issue of the "JPA 2.2" mistake at Oracle's site?

-Alex

Gesendet: Sonntag, 03. Dezember 2017 um 21:13 Uhr
Von: "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [ee4j-community] Oracle Java EE8 Issue Tracker Abandonment
On 2017-12-03 12:00 PM, reza_rahman wrote:
You can follow project activity for all Eclipse projects here: https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_activity.php

It takes a little learning to master the navigation, but you can also see accurate metrics (commits, bugs, contributors, etc.) of all Eclipse projects via our Bitergia dashboard.

https://dashboard.eclipse.org

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx