Re: [ee4j-community] Oracle Java EE8 Issue Tracker Abandonment

Alexander Salvanos wrote on 12/ 3/17 01:46 PM:
Buy the way, I found a mistake on Oracle's site, that states that the JPA Specification is on version JPA 2.2, although it is actually JPA 2.1.
whome have I to call for the issue of the "JPA 2.2" mistake at Oracle's site?

It's confusing on the JCP web site, but it is JPA 2.2.  Here are the changes to JPA 2.1 that resulted in JPA 2.2.

Back to the top