[ee4j-community] Requirements around duplicating spec jars?

All,

Now that we have the first wave of proposals shown, I want to ask about the spec jar requirements.

As I understand it, implementations are required to provide their own set of spec jars for each specification under Java EE.  Will this practice continue under the to-be-named project?

If so, is it already agreed upon that additional copies of the API may be licensed under licenses other than the license listed (EPLv2)?

John

Back to the top