Re: [ee4j-community] Tomitribe commitment to EE4J

There are different ways to contribute although someone Needs to push the Code, too.

While my commit rate went down to roughly David’s in recent month I made some substantial contributions via short message discussions, Mailing list or issue tickets, mostly to Health and Metrics.

Werner

From: David Blevins
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 19:06
To: EE4J community discussions; Werner Keil; Scott Stark
Subject: Re: [ee4j-community] Tomitribe commitment to EE4J

On Oct 14, 2017, at 3:19 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As in MicroProfile https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/who it's relatively easy to measure commitment by looking at which participants (corporate or individual) contributed how much.

At the moment Red Hat and IBM do the lion share, followed by a couple of individuals and Payara. Tomitribe contributed about 2% in recent months.

I don't think you can measure just by commits.

Scott, would you say the JWT spec is 2% better due to my participation?

-David

Back to the top