[ee4j-community] Process Question

Hello,
 I have a couple of questions regarding the path forward with Java EE:
 1. Are implementations going to “license” the name in some legally binding way?
 2. Are there going to be requirements on licenses, such as an implementation has to support version X for Y number of years and release a new version within a specific period of time?
 3. How will enforcement of compliance be done?
 4. What were Sun/Oracle’s license requirements? Is that public by chance?
 5. Is the JCP process being totally tossed?
 6. Are the spec leads for EE 8 going to lead the specs for EE4J?
 5. Will work continue in the JCP on EE 9 while EE4J gets going or is everything grinding to a halt?

 My thoughts, I’ve been trying to educate JUG members and my employer on the JCP. If someone had a complaint or suggestion I would tell them to submit feedback to the relevant spec. Should JUGs continue to pursue adopt-a-jsr? I would rather see a gradual evolution than a revamp of the process.

 Regarding the charter, instead of a “nimble” process, I would rather see goals - one release a year with a point release or consistent and predictable updates etc.. I wouldn’t start out a charter by pointing out flaws but that is just my opinion.

 BTW: I did see the blog entry "On Naming, or Why EE4J Does Not Suck” but I have to comment that as a JUG leader, the EE4J name definitely stirred passions. The last time I received negative feedback was when Oracle bought Sun. I received text messages and emails complaining before I saw the announcement.

 -Ryan