[ee4j-community] Red Hat committment to EE4J

For the avoidance of doubt and for those who haven't been paying
attention :) Red Hat is committed to working for the continuing
success of Java EE and now EE4J. We intend to put forward various
individuals who may be relevant to lead various JSRs if no other
appropriate community members step forward as well as the JSRs we lead
currently. When the time is right (note, when not if) we'll also work
to ensure EE4J and Eclipse MicroProfile collaborate in a meaningful
manner and hopefully "merge" in whatever way is appropriate and
determined by both communities.

Mark.

Back to the top