Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Monthly meeting tomorrow

Great news! Thanks for driving this.

Wayne

On Wed., Dec. 1, 2021, 9:27 p.m. Jonah Graham, <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Further to our discussions earlier about PDT / PHP EPP it is all resolved now and PDT is part of the release along with the PHP EPP.

Special thanks to Dawid Pakula for getting it done in time - I am grateful I didn't have to do too much more.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders