Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meetup at EclipseCon France ?

I'll be there.

Wayne

On 03/06/15 12:53 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering how many of us are at EclipseCon France ?

It would be great to meetup and maybe take some deeper talks
on the topic of "yearly release"-changes.

Depending on interest/ability I can figure out to get a room and what not.

I've created a wiki on https://wiki.eclipse.org/PlanningCouncilToulouse

Please add your name if you can/want to join.

I was wondering if might make sense to make a BOF out of it.
I can talk with Michael Istria about options for that.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen