From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        06/02/2015 05:55 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday"        meeting, 6/3, 12 noon (Eastern)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have prepared a bare bones agenda for tomorrow's meeting;

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_03_2015

And, I don't know about you, but, I've been too busy with Mars Release, to think about a new release process or schedule,
so my suggestion is we not discuss it too much at the 6/3 meeting -- meaning, I, at least, won't be prepared to
discuss much in the way of specifics, though if anyone has any questions or issues they want to document about it,
that is fine.

Also, we typically skip the July meeting, so let us know if this new release process or schedule is so pressing, that
we should go ahead and meet in July (it would be July 1) ... otherwise, we can start to get serious again at our
August meeting.