Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fragility of the XML project plan

Hi, Eric,

I'm not sure that it is "mildly" invalid input.

Your plan.xml declares XHTML as the default namespace:

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

XHTML is as strict about tag matching as any other XML schema.  That's one of its advantages over HTML.  :-)

Probably the project-plan renderer uses a validating parser to load the plan.xml, so the process bombs before the PHP ever sees anything?

Cheers,

Christian